Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What the...!

Hahaha, nothing craft related today (probably) just wanted to share this pic taken of me 2 years ago today, it's pretty funny... now. This was 2 days before my boys were born and I am still convinced that I don't look that pregnant, you know, not that much bigger than a single... maybe it's just because it was me. I was always forgetting about the extra tummy closing the car door on it (don't worry, it did not hurt me or them!) or doing other stupid things :) Anyways, just thought I would share as I was looking through some old photos and getting all nostalgic/clucky, lol!!
We are off this morning to get the little whoppers all weighed and measured and what ever else they do to them for their 2 year check up... I have been dying to know how tall they are, I don't think they made it to 1M but Dallas would be pretty close, he was 95/96 cm at 18 months and Levi was around 90 cm. I will let you all know how they go, I can't wait, I'm easily amused and their growth has always fascinated me :)

8 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW Fran - how did you manage to lug all that around - and stay smiling - LOL. But am sure it was ALL worth it!
xXx

Unknown said...

awww Fran!! I ironed my belly one day..... Doc was pretty amused by my burn mark!! Ouch!! Hope the boys go well at their check up!! I love taking Ruby too and seeing how much she has grown. its was 3cms in a month last time. WOWSERS:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Kylie said...

OMG - Look at you, that is funny. You look a little fed up? I would have been. I'm surprised you are smiling. You do look like you have two bubbas in there to me!! I thought I was huge - but my belly wasnt as big as yours!! Ahahaha, I'm still chuckling. Are you ready to do it all again? hahahaha. Sorry :)
Wow - Dallas is tall! We though Jarred was tall at 92 cm at 2 years.
Have fun!
Kylie

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OMG Franalicious that belly is huge!!! Defiantly looks like theres two in there to me LOL.But you look absolutly glowy fab!
Aww happy birthday in 2 days to your boys...and happy BIRTH day to you heheh get it birthing day LOL. All though maybe you dont want to remeber the pain hmm LOL.
Kristy xx

Sammi said...

Awww... I think you look beautiful!!
Hope the boys check up goes BIRTHDAY to them!!!
xxx

Loz said...

Wow Fran! That's pretty much how I looked before my twin boys were born! I never thought I was as "huge" as everyone always told me... looking back at pics, I really was!!! My boys will be 2 at the end of July... can't wait to see how tall they are, they're just below 90cm now, so they're getting up there too! Can you believe you actually had twins, I think it's still surreal to me! And yeah, I crashed too... thanks for sharing your pic, made me want to get the photo album out! ♥

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

You look gorgeous and VERY pregnant and wow bigger then a single lol. Funny how we see/think of ourselves though!
hugs
Sue x

Chantelle said...

Oooh, thanks for sharing your pic - brings back memories for me now - I still remember that 'tight' feeling in my tummy. I'm so thankful my boys came five weeks early, don't think I could have gone longer than that. And that was all 8.5 years ago - time flies.
You look fabulous - hope the boys have a fun filled day. Take care.