Friday, May 14, 2010

My first sweet pea card!

I love these sweet pea stamps, and they are so much fun to colour!! This one is a freebie from their site I got before I bought any so I could see how I liked them and if I could colour them :) You can get your stamps (I already have, lol) from Delicious Papercrafting, Kristy had some gorgeous stuff and a whole heap of new sweet peas just arrived!! I have used the sketch from Sketch Saturday, glittered the edges on my DP and my flowers and glittered tome sections of the butterfly wings (every time I post a card I really wish that glitter showed up in photos, I will have to work on my camera skills perhaps) Not much more to say, I have to finish packing for a little stamping trip to meet some wonderful blogging buddies (and hopefully we will all still be friends after they meet me in real life...!) Woo Hoo... one more sleep and we will be rocking out in the party cubby, lol!!!

10 comments:

Victoria said...

absolutely gorgeous hun xxx

Tracey Feeger said...

Fran you have done a wonderful job with her. I just love the SP stamps and I would love to buy them all. LOL. Love the colours.
mwah
Tace

Tracey Feeger said...

Hahahaha
I meant Trace but you knew that anyway.
mwah

Chantelle said...

A stunning card Fran - you've done well with this SP image - I'm not too sure about them yet, but I love seeing everyone create with them.
PS: sometimes a side angle view of the card can pick up glittery bits - works for me. Hope this helps you out. xx

Irena said...

Very very beautiful, lovely colors, lovely image, wonderful flowers, gorgeous card :)

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oooh GORGEOUS Fran!!! Cant wait to meet you today!!
Kristy xx

Jo said...

Oooooh! this is GORGEOUS!
love all the colours and your colouring of the image is outstanding :)
Thank you for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday
Jo xx

Emma said...

This is gorgeous Fran, I love the orange!

Kellie said...

OOOOOOO I seen this in real life and it's absolutely amazing, the photos are gorgeous but OMG in real life it just doesn't show how absolutely fabulous it is, LOVE it!
Hugs Kel xx

Julie said...

Omg this card is so pretty I love the orange where did you find those amazing flowers they are so dam pretty?