Tuesday, June 14, 2011

* TPS release blog hop *

Welcome to the Lil Tom Boyz Pinkettes release blog hop!! If you have arrived here from the fabulous  Eulanda then you are on the right track. If not head on over to the BLOG and start from the beginning!! 
I have used Pinkette Bobbi on my card today, I love her wild curly hair and truckers cap. I used to have a Tonka truck when I was a little girl so i have a soft spot for this image :) I have paired her with some bright fun OA papers (trust me, they are brighter in real life, I have yet to figure out how to take a good photo in winter) and glittered the edges, but have kept the card fairly plain and simple to suit the tom boy style.
Ok, back to business... The next stop on your hop is the amazing Jane!!
Make sure you hop all of the way to be in the running for some amazing prizes :) 

21 comments:

Flutterby Trina said...

She is so cute! Love the papers with the strawberries on! Your colouring on her trousers is brill!! xx

Lou Mac said...

Is her hair not the best? I love your colouring and the patterned papers you've teamed this cutie up with! The blue pearls are a gorgeous colour!!

xo Lou Mac.

Lelia Pierce said...

What a cute card, girl!

XXX

Kim Kelley said...

Love it! I had tonka trucks as a girl too! Loved to play in the dirt with them!

Marie-Anne said...

What a fun card.

Marie-Anne

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card! I love the image and the papers.
hugs
Vanja

Louise said...

Hi Fran :)
Gorgoues colourcombo and Little Miss Bobbie looks adorable, cute dp´s!

HUGS

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

great card!

Becky Dunham said...

Sweet card Fran! Love the papers and your coloring is amazing!

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Marion said...

Fabulous card and great papers. Love this image and her hair is fabulous.
Marion

Katie said...

I think that truckers cap is my favorite part of this image :) Love how you've colored her!
xx Katie

Mary M. said...

Amazing coloring. Love the papers and layout of the card.

Eulanda said...

hee hee she is CUTE!! Hard to embellish a girl/tomboy card but you did fabulous job! Luuuuv glitter!! Hugs!

Carly said...

Looks great, love the background.

Bettina L. said...

Wow she's just supercute:)

Sassy Scrapper said...

Love your fun card!
Hugs Bonnie

Karyn S said...

wow, what a fun tomboy card - I love the simpler design (just my style) and these new images are fantastic!

Sue D said...

Fabulous card--love the papers.

Lillian Child said...

How cute is this??!! Delightful coloring!

I am now a follower of your blog. So very nice to meet you! Please stop by my blog sometime and give me a shout out!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

superdidine said...

Very pretty card so colorfull

alethea said...

Fab card!! Love those backing papers!! HUgs xx