Thursday, June 16, 2011

More scrapping...

So... I have another wedding page to show you. This one was made with a challenge pack I picked up from my local scrap shop, when I caw the Graphic 45 papers in the kit I just HAD to have it :) With this challenge you are only allowed to use what is in the pack, I can't tell you how much I wanted to stick on some flowers from my stash, lol! I had to just settle for lots of punches and glitter and glimmer mist. I have also added lost of 3 dimensional bits, but you can't really see them in the picture.

I am linking this up to
Paper Issues - It's wedding season
By the cute and girly - In the garden

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW Fran this is gorgeous! Trust me when I say you don't need to add flowers, as the papers have enough gorgeous flowers on them! Love the big butterfly too, is that a punch or die? I want one lol. Great work! *hugz*

Lisa Jane said...

wow this is stunning Gorgeous papers and i love the butterflies - so prety
Tanks for joining us at BTC&G this month
Lisa x