Thursday, June 30, 2011

long time, no see...

So, my apologies, I have been fairly absent recently, life has just been so busy I really have not had time to craft, I have even been having dificulties keeping on top of my DT commitments (and I only have 2, I have no idea how some of you ladies manage to juggle so many different design teams!!) Anyways, less waffling from me and to the point, i hhave just popped in to show you some cards I have been working on (yup, I have managed to squeeze in some crafting, lol!) These cards are all going to Alicia at Aussie cards for sale along with a few more I am working on :) I am definitly in a baby card making phase, and a friend of mine had a baby boy yesterday so I will have to make another one now, hahaha!!  The bunnies are Stampin' up, as is the little quote on the first card, the babies are Magnolia. The swirl, lace and note card die cut are Doohickey dies by Magnolia available from TPS. The butterfly is a Marianne Creatables die, and everything else is spellbinders dies. Ummm... I think that is everything... everything is coloured with copics and my edges are inked with distress inks.... blahblahblah, hurry up and get to the cards... lol!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fran these are absolutely stunning!! Two have sold already at the markets. The other two I will upload to www.aussiecardsforsale.com
Alicia xx