So, this week at MDUC we are asking you to alter something, pretty fun challenge huh?! I have had this idea in my head for a few weeks not, totally out of necessity. I have needed something to organize some labels and had recently emptied a box of envelopes so I covered the box that holds the envelopes in paper, added some ribbon to pretty it up and Ta-Da!! I have used envelopes on the inside to create folder sort of things.
I kept it fairly simple so as to keep it functional, I wanted to add some flowers and stuff but thought I would just end up knocking them off or something.
I have used a new Tilda I got a little while ago, I wanted her when she first came out but did not buy her straight away because I did not know if I would ever use her, but when I saw her for a bargain price I could not resist :)
And here is a little piccy of the tabs i created on the envelope pockets using a spellbinders label die.
Sorry for the dark photos, winter is well and truly here and making it impossible to take nice photos, Gggrrr!!
I hope you all can join us this week and alter something with your fabulous Maggies :)