Tuesday, May 24, 2011

You guessed it, more baby cards

So, more baby cards, I can hear you all sigh from here, honestly, I can! I mostly made these because I saw these new Kaiser papers at me local scrap shop and after resisting the urge to buy them for a couple of weeks I gave in :) I do actually have two pregnant friends who are due in 2 and 4 weeks so I will have a use for some of these very soon. I am thinking the first one will be a girl and the second a boy, but I have been wrong before.
I have used a Stampin' Up stamp from a set called Special Little Someone, this was actually the first set I ever bought.
I have coloured the images with copics and added some sparkle with spica pen. I have glittered the flowers, the edges of the dp and coloured card stock for some extra bling, lol. Everything is from my stash, it was the first card I used these glittered twirly things on on, I bought them months ago to use on xmas cards and never used them, but they looked really cute on the boy card... they might get some more use now :)
 

Well, I still have a fair bit of this paper left over, guess I will be making more baby cards :D  I do have something special in mind.
I would like to enter these cards into the following challenges:
Paper play challenges - Sparkle galore
Truly Scrumptious - Anything goes

4 comments:

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

This is so cute,what a great stamp.Thanks for joining us at the fuzzy wuzzy.
Hugs Agnes

Kylie said...

Oh wow Fran - these are both adorable cards, your friends will just love them :) I would never have guessed these were SU stamps! Too stinkin cute :)
Hugs to you Hunny
Blondie xx

Jane said...

Oh these are so gorgeous Fran!! beautiful details! hugs, Jane x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our sparkle galore challenge.
Apologies for having to copy and paste today I thought it would be better than not leaving comments, I'm in a lot of pain with my shoulder and it hurts to type
hugs Mandy xx