Sunday, May 15, 2011

These are a few of my favourite things...

Well, we have another awesome challenge for you this week at MDUC, your favourite things :) My card this week is smothered in favourites, October Afternoon papers, flowers, ribbon, lace, charms, stitching, inking, glitter, butterflies, glimmermist, nesties and my favourite Maggie stamp (at the moment anyways, lol!) I had so much fun making this card!! I will be so sad when I run out of this paper, I love this combo. So I hope you can all join us this week and show us what your favourite things are :)

I am entering this card over at:
7 kids college fund - Circles
Creative Craft Challenges - Vintage/ Distressed
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Gingham and roses
Just Magnolia - Make it lacy
Paper Sundaes - Magical and Mythical creations
Simon says stamp - Look at what the stork bought

11 comments:

Louise said...

This is so beautiful Fran :)
I've been longing to make a comment ever since I first glanced at this gorgouesness over in the scheduled post :)
I can see you have loved working with your fav things :). Love your colouring and those amazing dp's :)
Best is the beyond beautiful butterfly :)

Hugs

Unknown said...

Wow absolutely beautiful!!!! What a super cute card!!! You did an excellent job!!!!!

cheryl said...

oh wow this is simply stunning adore the image and just love that lace,bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week hugs cheryl xx

Louise said...

Wow totally adorable, thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week.
Louise xx

Loz said...

i love the colours on this one Fran... and that maggie baby is my favourite baby stamp ever!! ♥

Lisa said...

Hi Fran, Beautiful card! Such a lovely colour combo and pretty embellishments.

Lisa x
GDT ~ Cupcake Craft Challenge

Mo said...

Oh Fran, your card looks gorgeous! This is the first tim I visit your blog and for sure not the last...
Big Hugs,
Mo

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card. I love the colour combo, very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge.

Bev x

Eulanda said...

Hey this card looks awwwwfully familiar!! LOL! So is this a Spellbinder's butterfly? I just love what you did with the baby's wings with the glitter. Such a pretty card! Hugs!

Alica said...

adorable! Love how you used the butterfly in the background! Great colors too!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Hugs,
Alica ;)

Stampin Mindy said...

This is stunning. The baby Magnolia is adorable and I NEED that butterfly die. It's gorgeous!
Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia and hAngler this week!

Hugs, Mindy