Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sketch time at MDUC

Hello everyone, it's time for a new challenge this week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges and this week it's a sketch challenge, yippi!!
So, what do you think, it's a great sketch with so many possibilities. I use another new Maggie which had not seen ink yet and some basic grey paper I found in my stash. I am not sure what the spotty paper is.

Ok, sorry for the quickly post, this weekend is my boys 3rd birthday (*sigh* my babies are growing up much too fast) and we have family coming around tomorrow (actually, it's today but I am typing this up on Saturday to schedule) so anyways, I have cupcakes to frost :) I hope you all have a great weekend and find some inspiration from this sketch!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful card Fran and I love that sketch!
Am copying it down now.
Alicia xx