Sunday, January 23, 2011

time to get scraptacular - LOL!!

So... I have been a bit quiet lately, sorry about that, I have been "trying" to get ahead on my DT work, with minimal success bahahaha, and I have actually been scrap booking too!!
It has been soooooo long since I did any scrap booking but it has been really fun. I have started on a wedding album, as you can see below, and I have also done 2 pages of the boys (I started with these ones but have not taken pictures of them yet)

This page will be the first one in the album: I got around to using my new nesties on this page, yay, I love this shape :) The lace, ribbon trim and flourish with a bling pearls are from TPS (the pearls are now on sale for half price!!)


I have used more pearls on this page to make swirly flourish patterns but it did not photograph too well on the spotted paper... I really did not think that one through, lol!! I used pearl glimmer mist on the flowers to make them all pretty and shimmery and added crystal effects to the chipboard 'just married' to give it a lovely shiny finish.

Now... if the kids can stop being naughty for a little while, or I can convince them to take a nap (yeah right, what are the odds of that happening!) I might even get another page done :D
Oh, and don't forget...

No comments: