Saturday, January 8, 2011

Introducing Lilith

Welcome to day 2 of Tickled Pink Stamps January previews, today we have for you Heart-breaker Lilith (not sure if that's her actual name but that's what I'm calling her, lol)
I have teamed her up with some kaiser papers from my xmas pads (oh yeah, I bought a few ) flowers from my stash, mesh ribbon from TPS and sentiment also a new release from TPS, it comes with a matching die but I have had cut it here for a slightly different look. I have glimmer misted my image and flowers with iridescent gold (I'm totally obsessed with this stuff now!) and even whipped out my sewing machine! There was even some effects added to her eyes and the heart for a little extra interest (hence the weird reflections going on in the photo, sorry) I hope you are all enjoying the previews as much as we love bringing them to you, stay tuned because we have another newby for you tomorrow right HERE... and don't forget our new TPS challenge blog going on over here, it's anything goes so whip out those pinkys (TPS exclusive stamps) and play along with us :)

7 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Wow fran this looks gorgeous!! I love what you have done with our lilith!!
Kristy xo

Lau W said...

Aw ! Love the design of your card, love Lilith !
xxx

Amy said...

Wow, what a fab card Fran, love that paper mix and Lilith is gorgeous! LOl, I think of her as a heart breaker as well!

Emma and Susan said...

OMG....Fran This is STUNNING!!! I LOVE it!!! Your colouring just blows me away and your papers are so gorgeous!!
Big hugs
Emma
xxx

Kellie said...

I loooove it, love the big head look and everything else just looks made for her! Absolutely stunning Fran and varvarvoom, look at your new profile pic, GORGEOUS!

Hugs Kellie

Maya said...

Wonderful card, Fran!
Love the papers, they are just perfect!!
Hugs from Maya

Yani said...

Wow, Fran... this is a stunner! Loved every single detail about it.