Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm dreaming of a Tickled Pink Christmas...

Well, it's that time again, time for another Tickled Pink sketch, and this one is truly fabulous!!! Didn't I tell you it was great, think of the possibilities, I was halfway done with my card and about to embellish the hell out of it, as you do (or I certainly do, lol), when I stopped and thought 'hey, I really like it just like this' so, this is probably my first ever clean and simple (for me, anyways) card. I guess it just proves how much I loved this sketch, I did not want to hide it away under flowers and anything else I could get my hands on, bahaha!
I have used Willow from the Lil Christmas range (get yours HERE) and blown up and cropped her head, the green and spotty red papers are kaiser Christmas papers I have used kraft card stock (yup, I'm obsessed, it's officially on EVERYTHING now,lol) and everything else is from the stash. I have glittered around all my edges for a bit of festive sparkle and added a bit to the star on the tree too!

Now for some sad news, this will be the last challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps Monthly Challenges, but don't be too upset, next month we are launching a new weekly challenge HERE... head on over now to become a follower and maybe win some fabulous prizes while your at it!!!

2 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Such a gorgeous card Fran! This card makes me get so excited for christmas!!
Luv ya
Kristy xo

Lau W said...

It's a superb Christmas card ! Love it !
xxx