Friday, April 16, 2010

Spesch stamps pops the question

Aren't these guys the cutest couple, they are a new digi over at Spesch Stamps. This couple are the perfect image for an engagement card. I have not seen many images around suitable for engagement cards so this release is pretty exciting!!
Sorry about the poor photo quality, it has been cold and overcast all week and I am having a lot of trouble getting photos. The purples have come out the worst unfortunately, looks very washed out and grey, you will just have to use our imagination :)
I have coloured the image with copics and he ring is coloured with silver gel pen and the diamond has had kindy glitz added. I have also glittered the edges on most of my papers.
I have left it pretty simple, I was not too sure about girly-ing it up too much as the card is for the couple, not just the girl, lol.
Make sure you get on over to Spesch Stamps and see what the rest of the fabulous DT have created with this gorgeous image!!

4 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Absolutely gorgeous darling. Love the DP you used and your colouring is just perfect - as always.
mwah
Trace

Emma said...

Gorgeous Fran...and perfect coloring! As always an awesome card!

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous job Fran - that DP is beautiful and the touch of glitter is fabulous!
xXx

Unknown said...

This is lovely Fran...I know what you mean about it being hard to find engagement images...this one looks perfect.
Alicia xx