Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Some Sweet November in April!

Lol, sorry everyone, don't panic Kylie, I scheduled this post on the weekend so I would not forget about it but then I forgot to come back and add the waffle, oops! I thought of it when I woke up this morning and hoped that it was tomorrow I had scheduled it for and I was not late :)
Anyways, the DT challenge for the Pink Ladies this week was to use a sweet November stamp and use some flowers. I am so excited to be on the DT when the shop is expanding and to be able to show you all of these wonderful new stamps.
I have made an easel card today using the adorable Chanter Heartsong. She has ben coloured with copics and I have used my nesties to cut her out and mount her. Some glitter here and there (I have glittered her wings and the pink bits on the bottom of her skirt with a fine glitter but it does not show up in the photo)


Chanter Heartsong, cherry blossoms and personalised stamps are all available from Tickled Pink Stamps, and don't forget to head on over to the blog to enter into the massive stamp give away!





9 comments:

Kylie said...

Fran, where is all your waffle? It's like you're giving me the silent treatment!! lol.
No matter, as I love your card. Like how you've used your dies to make a different shape easel card and you've coloured the image is beautifully!
Have you received your new copics yet??

Kylie ox

Kylie said...

Phew! That's much nicer Fran. I didn't think you were talking to us! lol.

Sammi said...

oooh wow!! this is GORGEOUS Fran! I love that image and you've coloured her so beautifully!!
LOVE the papers and flowers too!!
gorgeous work!
xxx

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Gorgeous Fran, and glad you got back with the 'waffle', lol.
hugs
Sue x

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Maria Therese said...

supersweet card!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

WOW!!!!! Fran amazing!! You are way too clever with these copics!!
Kristy xx

Kellie said...

Fran this is amazing! Your colouring of the fairy is GORGEOUS, gorgeous and well gorgeous! I love the fab design of the card do so different, to clever missy ;)
Hugs xx

Debbie Pamment said...

OH how gorgeous!!!! LOVE this - you'll laugh when you see mine!!!
xXx