Friday, April 9, 2010

A Spesch-ial little bug

I have had this lovely little lady on my desk for a while now waiting to be played with. I love all these spring themed stamps from Spesch Stamps, this is Spring Ladybug. I finally stole myself a moment to play yesterday, but I have been suffering from a lack of mojo recently so I kept this one pretty simple. I think the paper is Cosmo cricket, but I could be wrong, I'm terrible at remembering these things after I have hacked into it and the name is long gone, lol! The net style ribbon, buttons and string are all from my stash and the sentiment is from a SU sentiments set. Be sure to head on over to Spesch Stamps and meet our fabulous new additions to the DT, and why not grab yourself a stamp or two while your at it :)

4 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh my golly this doesn't look like a loss of Mojo to me honey. This is gorgeous. Good job. I love it.
mwah
Trace

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just precious!

Irena said...

Incredible card :)

Michele Roos said...

Oh such a gorgeous card Fran. Love the papers you've used and the colouring is just fabulous. Hugs Michele x