Sunday, January 31, 2010

Oliver and friends get sketch-tastic!

Hello hello, it's another Anya Ink Sunday and this weeks challenge is a sketch, yippi! This is the first sketch challenge for Anya Ink and it is FABULOUS!! As soon as I saw it I knew exactly what I wanted to do, don't you love when that happens :) Even better than that is came out pretty much as I had imagined, I'm really happy with this card, and it is really not often that I say that, hahaha, and it all came together really quickly, I had lovely little Oliver (thanks again Trace, love him to bits!!) all coloured in and begging to be used, the DP was sitting up the top or my newly constructed paper tower (it took about a month and a half and blood, sweat and nearly tears to put together, lol) so my biggest problem was deciding what size to make the card (went with 5x6)
Ta-Da!
I think it would be a great birthday card if you added a number to the front. The dinosaur stamp came from a Stampin' up set I got ages ago and had been sitting, un-mounted, on my shelf ever since. I kind of planned to use it to make party invites for my boys when they get older (I have dinosaur cookie cutters ready for that day too) I guess I got pretty excited about having kids, and I love kids partys.
A huge thank you to Marcia for creating my watermark for me (and being patient and eaching my how to use it, technology is not my friend lately,lol) I love it!
Make sure you head over to Anya Ink and check out the DT's amazing work and be sure to play along yourself, it's a great sketch!

3 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

I can tell you have small boys - I bet they are LOVING this little guy and his friends! Awesome job obce again!!!
xXx

Tracey Feeger said...

Wonderful job with the sketch Fran. Love how you have coloured Oliver. Great inspiration.
mwah
Trace

Xiomara said...

Congratulations for being on the DT from Anya's Ink! It's a fabulous blog with awesome challenges. I love the cards you create. They are beautiiful! Hugs, Margie