Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Molly Mittens the adorable kitten

Welcome to day 2 of Tickled Pink's Molly Mittens previews. I absolutely LOVE this little kitty, she is just gorgeous!! I have coloured her up with my copics and used some old unloved fiskars papers I had in my stash (I love this dreamy shade of blue, I really don't know why I don't use these papers ore often) my MS doily and butterfly punches have also seen some love. I have also used lace and tassel ribbon from TPS and flowers from the stash. Oh yeah, it's an easel card. This actually ended up being my mothers birthday card, she loved it :) even I was pretty pleased with the way it came out.

For more gorgeous Molly Mittens creations check out the DT's cards HERE... you will be blown away!!

I am also entering this lovely little lady into a few challenges:
Creative inspirations - Birthday theme
Mad for markers - Colour in a digital image
Stamp something - Something punchy

21 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

She's too cute, I love her and I love your butterflies and doily...

CraftyC said...

She's adorable Fran & your card is so pretty!
Clairex

Scrappy Jackie said...

What a beautiful card... I am sure the image was fun to work with ...she is too cute! Thanks for sharing your card with us... I love the colors!

Loz said...

This is gorgeous Fran - I have that DP, and really should use it more!! great colouring ♥

Michelle Singer said...

Beautiful card. I'm so glad you entered it into our challenge at Creative Inspirations. Thank you! I hope you'll join us again on Wednesday for our next challenge.
Hugz,
Michelle

Karyn Schultz said...

how sweet. I just love easel cards. thanks for the inspiration!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

WOW Fran this is gorgeous!!! Check out that amazing colouring of her fur WOWSERS amazing!! LOving the butterflies too.
Kristy xo

Kylie said...

Oh!! Too cute Fran! I love her pretty papers too! Gorgeous colouring!!
Hugs
Kylie
(ps - how many days to go? hehehe)

Unknown said...

Awwwww Fran Mollie is So beautiful!! those papers are divine and I love the butterflies and flowers and your tassel ribbon:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

kerry said...

I love the colours in this card, they go together so well and the colouring in Mollie is perrrrfect!!

Debbie Pamment said...

Totally gorgeous Fran - fab layout!
xXx

Narelle Harrison said...

hi there molly, this is the first time to your blog, WOW!!! your work is totally fab,and i will sooo be popping back,lol,
love your work
hugz
rellz. : o )

Sue D said...

Love this color combo and the butterflies.

linda said...

Love this stamp, and LOVE your card!

Lelia Pierce said...

Totally gorgeous! I know my Mom would have loved it too!

XXX

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous card Fran, beautiful layout and embellishments. Thank you for joining us in our Copic Colouring a Digi Image Challenge over at Mad for Markers, hope to see again soon, take careX:)

Mary Lou said...

Too dern Cute~~I bet your Mom did love this card--I know I would:)
Wonderful coloring of image and Love the way you framed it with the doily lace punch~~SWEET!!!
Blessings

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

So beautiful!!

Tracey Feeger said...

Awesome card Fran. Love the colours. Your colouring is just fab. Great work. Love the butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something.
mwah
Trace

stephanne said...

This is really to cute for words but I will try to find some so as to leave you craploads of comments!! I love the colours, the softness of it all and your colouring is purrrrrrfect!!
hugs, stephanne

Sammi said...

This is beautiful Fran!! Just gorgeous!
Thanks for joining in our challenge!
Sammi
xxx