Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy Birthday TPS, let's get the party started!!

We are so excited to show you all of the amazing new ranges this month. We have a bit of everything for everyone! The Pink Ladies have been working very hard behind the scenes to create some masterpieces for you to be inspired.
Lets get this party started with our first release - "Tickled Pink Birthday" by the very talented Heather Rolin. The Tickled Pink Birthday set is a very versatile set of sentiments and accessory stamps which can be used by themselves as you can see below, but also with Tickled Pink Stamps fantastic Lil Lolita range. So, I have been struggling a bit recently with a lack of mojo (and time) and really was not sure what I was going to do when inspiration struck, I decided to uses these little babies and make little gift tags, you can write all your usual 'to' & 'from' stuff on the back, and then just as I was finishing them off I thought to myself 'hey, these would make fabby little tags for a gift bag too!' So I ended up with one of each, don't you just love that tassel, it just adds that little something extra on the bag, it is also from TPS.

For some more fabulous works using this set make sure you head on over to HERE... and there might even be some prizes up for grabs :)

The set will be released 2 October at midnight (Australian Eastern Standard Time) as digi stamps. To snag yours, visit Tickled Pink Stamps store!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Fran this are to cute!! SO classy looking for any gift. You sound like me I had to start think of something different than just a card!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Amy said...

Brilliant idea Fran, and these gift tags are gorgeous!

Loz said...

These are great Fran.. I love a good gift tag! Great choice of colours ♥

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is sooo cool and clever Fran!! Love what you have done!!
Kristy xo

Debbie Pamment said...

Totally GORGEOUS Fran - what a FABULOUS idea!
xXx