Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Who has the greatest boyfriend ever...?

I do!!! I just had to brag as the other half has just shown e what he as ordered for me.... Ta-Da!!!
Isn't he thoughtful! We were watching The Mentalist last night and I was colouring with my new copics. After watching me for a while during the adds he asked why I was using my acrylic block and I explained it was easier for me to blend and get depth of colour as I only have a few markers, 2 pinks, 2 reds 2 purple, etc, 25 in all I think, mostly hair and skin colours. So after pointing out I don't have any blues or yellows or orange he then asks "why don't you buy more?" Men huh, he would roll his eyes at me if I went ahead and bought more stuff and he saw it in the mail, lol! So this afternoon he tells me he has bought me a present and sends me an e-mail showing what it is (because he cant keep a secret, haha)
He is the greatest, I can't wait!!!

10 comments:

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Wow wow lucky you Fran, ohh he's a sweetie, can't wait to see what you do with them.
hugs
Sue x

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh wow if you have only 25 now than I can't wait to see what you do with another 36. Ain't men funny but I tell ya they are addictive (the markers) - I just ordered 6 more from Sammi. LOL. I can't help it - i want them all.
mwah
Trace

Unknown said...

Oh wow that its so awesome and very thoughtful!! Your a very lucky girl:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Sammi said...

Oooh.. you have a wonderful man there!! LUCKY you!
YAY!! You are so going to love having MORE colours!
Sammi
xxx

Kylie said...

Where did you find him?? Isn't it great being spoilt. I am totally addicted to my copics (my babies) and it's so much easier when you have a few more to play with. (you will always want just that 1 more!) Enjoy!

Kylie xo

Kylie said...

Lucky duck!! I love it when I get one or two new colours - but 36 all at once? How are you going to choose which one to use first? Decisions, decisions, decisions!!

Enjoy them!
Hugs Kylie

Debbie Pamment said...

ENJOY - I can't wait to see what you get up too with all of these!!!
xXx

Annette Bowes said...

What a wonderful boyfriend lol! You are going to be spoilt for choice lol! Take carex:)

Kimmi said...

That's brilliant!! I remember when I got back into crafting in March last year and was struggling with some cheap pens from the craft store which did not blend. He told me to stay in one day as he was expecting a delivery so I did. And the delivery came and it had Art Supplies on it. When he came in, he gave it to me and there was a full set of 72 pens from the Copic Ciao range. Set A it was. I was jumping up and down and only ever use Copics. People ask me if I have pro markers, but I haven't. I only use Inks, Copics and Pencils. The old pens went in the bin as they were ancient lol.

Have fun with the new copics when they arrive, They will open a world of opportunity and variety!!

Hugs

Kimmi x

MicheyMoo said...

What a fabulous enabling boyfriend you have!! They seriously are the best things to colour with EVER!! I started with 10 about 9 months ago and, at last count, now have 171 and still NEED more!! Terribly addictive. Hope they arrive super quick and you can play, play, play!!! xx