Monday, March 1, 2010

A.W.O.L. apologies

Sorry everyone, I have been MIA lately, a combination of too much to do resulting in not enough crafting time and Mr Mojo packing up and buggering off in the hot weather (he must go to the beach, well... wouldn't you?). Anyways I am here today, and with a card too! I have combined the sketch over at Anyone for Anya? with the Farm Fresh Fridays theme of Dessert and...

Ta-Da!!

This first photo is with the flash on so you can the glitter on the DP (all the DP's are glittery :D)
This pic is no flash but you can see the details and colours betterOn a slightly unrelated note, it was quite possibly the inspiration for my card, I whipped up a batch of cup cakes last night, yummy!

5 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Fran, I am sure Mr Mojo enjoyed his time on the beach, as he certainly came back with a wonderful card lol! Oh and delicious cupcakes, gorgeous glittery dp and cute image coloured beautifully, take careX:)

Lisa Jane said...

what a cute card - love the cupcakes on the card and in the photo
Lisa ;)

Tracey Feeger said...

Yum yum Fran. Wonderful job with both challenges. Beautifully coloured - looks like Copics.
mwah
Trace

Kellie said...

I swear I am literally drooling, the ol saliva is coming on way to fast when I see what was at the bottom of your post, I am a HUGE sucker for cupcakes, lol!

Your card is gorgeous and whoo hoo for mixing challenges but boo hoo for being MIA, I was getting a tad worried about ya and missing seeing your creations ;)
Hugs Kel xx

Debbie Pamment said...

What a sweet sweet card for sure - and then to see the REAL cupcakes!!! I'm with Kellie - this whole post has me salivating - the card AND the cakes! Fabulous layout on the card - and gorgeous choice of stamps!
yum YUM yum
xXx