With this award I am required to tell you 5 interesting things about myself, I cannot guarantee they will all be interesting, but here goes;
- I have 7 piercings. They are very addictive and I would have more but I am running out of places that I am willing to pierce.
- I was nearly 20 when I first dyed my hair, now it changes on a regular basis, blonde to black and everything in between, depending on my mood.
- I also love paper, and did not realise how deep the paper thing went until something Stephanne said about wrapping presents made me stop and go 'wow, it's worse than I thought'
- I love The Little Mermaid, it is my favourite Disney movie EVER! I have a crystal cabinet with an entire shelf devoted to little mermaid snow globes and figurines, but I am still hunting for a snow globe I saw probably 10 years ago.
- I love Terry Pratchett novels, I am halfway through his latest book. My fave would have to be 'The Thief of Time', which is also the first one I read (that's not why it is my fave, it's just a coincidence)
Well, there you go, I'm not sure they are interesting, but I did think of 5!
I am going to pass this on to;
Tracey - I especially love her work with Magnolia and Greeting Farm stamps, I think I will have to hold her responsible for my growing love of the Greeting Farm, I bought a couple on a whim and now I can't get enough of them!
Sammi - Another friend of the farm who consistently produces beautiful work
Debbie P - Debbie makes some of the most beautiful cards I have ever seen, I'm still stalking :)
Please visit these wonderful ladies blogs, you will not be disappointed when you see their amazing creations!