Sunday, April 17, 2011

It's Easter time at MDUC

Welcome to another Maggie challenge at MDUC, this week we are clelbrating Easter with our creations. I have used 3 stamps from the butterfly dreams collection, oh, actually it's 4 (I forgot about the sentiment, lol!) The papers are from the stash, I have had them for a couple of years, think they are Heidi Grace... or something like that :)
OK, I will make this quick, I am having blogger troubles and am not even sure if I can get this to post *sigh*

3 comments:

Eulanda said...

Oh Fran your coloring is absolutely gorgeous!! and what a great scene you have created. Great idea to use the tulip lane in a circle nestie. I would never have thought about doing it that way. So now, another thing to add to my list to try. LOL! I just luv this card! Hugs!

Debbie Dolphin said...

Hiya Fran
So Gorgeous. I love these tildas. Such a stunning card xxxx
love Debbie xxxx

Kellie said...

This is gorgeous Fran your colouring is always amazing, looooove it!

Hugs,
Kellie