Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tilda is Tickled Pink to get sketchy over at MDUC

Hello, hello, I am thrilled today to be bringing you the new sketch from Tickled Pink Stamps Monthly Challenges and this weeks challenge over at MDUC of an easel card.
Here is our fabulous sketch, so much fun to create something round: And here is my card using Tilda blowing bubbles and the castle window both from Magnolias Fairytale collection.

I have used crystal effects on Tilda's wings and bubbles. The flowers are from I am roses and the crystal sprays were a wonderful find in my local spotlight store. The image is coloured with copics and I have made a big bow out of mesh ribbon to hold the easel up. The papers are also Magnolia and were purchased, along with the stamps, from TPS.

Make sure you head on over to TPS Monthly Challenges and MDUC to see the fabulous DT work and leave the ladies some love :)

14 comments:

Jodie from Oz said...

Fran, I love shaped cards and even more so shaped easel cards, yours is gorgeous and the blue & yellow is so pretty with these sweet images. Have a great weekend. hugs Jodie from Oz

Debbie Pamment said...

These photos are FABULOUS but they aren't a patch on the real deal! This is soo beautiful IRL and I'm sure it's going to be sitting proudly on display at my house for a LONG LONG time after my birthday! Thank you sooooo much sweet girl!
xXx

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

OMG Fran this is gorgeous, love it!
hugs
Sue x

Peta's Blog said...

Fran this is gorgeous!!! I love all the blue and those images look so great together. i love all the flowers and mesh ribbon and so have to try one of these circle easel cards! Hugs xoxo Peta

Chantelle said...

Love your circle easel card Fran - the blue colours are gorgeous and so is sweet Tilda - well done xx

Kellie said...

This is just absolutely AMAZING! Your colouring is fabulous and using that background with her looks amazing! The bubbles really stand out and I truly could just stare at this card all day, LOVE it!
Hugs xx

Unknown said...

WOW Fran, I love your circle easel card, and your blue ribbon mesh and the flowers and and and and - gosh everything is beautiful!!!
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Kylie said...

Oh wow Fran!! I love this card - as soon as I saw it waiting to go live I was gob smacked. So pretty in all its gorgeous detail! You have really done an incredicble job!
Hugs
Kylie

Maya said...

Ohhh this is so beautiful!!
Love the scene and you have colored Tilda to perfections!
Hugs from Maya

Amy said...

Oh, I love all the blue with this li'l angel! Such a beautiful card!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

WOWsers!! Fran this is sooo gorgeous! I love all the blue and fabulous colouring!
Kristy xx

Anonymous said...

What a stunning card! Tilda and the background are so beautifully colored, and every detail is gorgeous! I love it all!
Hugs,
April

Christina said...

I really love your card Fran! Looks gorgeous!
Hugs Kristel

Janiel/ janny said...

Fran, Love this card sweeetie. Your style draws people into your work. GORGEOUS!!
Hugs, Janiel