Sunday, February 7, 2010

Magnolia Down Under yummyness!!!

Welcome to the new weekly format at Magnolia Down Under Challenges! Exciting, isn't it :) You may or may not know that the DT has been split into 2 groups so that even though the challenges are weekly the DT are still working on a fortnightly basis and alternating challenges, so Group 1 is up this week and seeing that I am on group 2 I don't have anything to show you... except the crafty goodness up for grabs from the always generous Kellie, a collection of some of her favourite things, and aren't they yummy!! So if that is not inspiration enough to get inky I don't know what is!! So get out your pink and grey goodness and let the mojo flow...

Oh, on another note, I just realised this is my 100th post! yay!! I'm kind of amazed that I made it past 10 :D

4 comments:

Kylie said...

Well congrats on your 100th post. I never thought i'd get past 2!! Now look at us go!
Enjoy your 'rest' week(although I'm sure your being creative).

Kylie ox

Kellie said...

WHOOO HOOO 100 posts! Time to celebrate, I remember how excited I was! I love reading every single one, keep em up hun :)
Hugs, Kel xx

Debbie Pamment said...

Congrats on your 100th post - we out here in blogland are all RAPT you made it past 10 and shared your fabulous work with us!
xXx

Jodie from Oz said...

Good Morning Fran, congrats on your 100th post wow, it made me go back & have a look what I am up to, but I have a ways to go yet. Your work is beautiful and inspiring. Have a great week. Hugs Jodie from Oz