Monday, August 15, 2011

Tickled Pink Release Day!!

Welcome to release day, all of our Halloween stamps are now available in store HERE... so get in quick and grab you Lil' Lolitas, Pinkettes, sentiments and die!!!

As promised, here is the completed banner. It came out pretty cute and my kids like it. I made the boys ones with their names on a while ago and I finally finished them off and hung them up in their rooms yesterday, they were thrilled. Next project is an alphabet pennant for the rumpus room... I had to get new blades for my paper cutter which I did yesterday so I will make a start on that soon :)
I have used 3 images from this years release and also a couple from last years Halloween collection, I hope you like it!!





1 comment:

Becky Dunham said...

Oh Fran, this is adorable! I am not usually one for banners, but I love this one! This new release of haunts and the old ones are all so fabulous!