Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Introducing Wizard Eric

Hi everyone, Today I have for you Wizard Eric.  I have used him to make up a little Halloween pennant banner thingy, I will show you the completed banner at the end of the previews :)
Eric is coloured in copics, the spider and background stamp are from the TPS Halloween sentiment set. The film strip is Tim Holtz, I bought it AGES ago and finally used it, lol! The ribbon is from my stash and the chipboard letter has been painted and glittered.
Make sure you head on over to the TPS blog to see the other fabulous previews from the fantastic pink ladies!! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks fantastic Fran! Love how you have coloured it in Greys. Can't wait to see the whole bunting!
Alicia xx

Karyn S said...

wow, this is gorgeous Fran. I love the bright colours and it is such a great idea to make a banner.

FitterTwit said...

Yep... the banner is coming along nicely!!! :)

michael said...

Deze vind ik ook erg cool