Sunday, May 22, 2011

more of the same... sort of

So... I made this card a couple of weeks ago and have just been too lazy... I mean, too busy (yeah, that sounds better, LOL) to post it until now. I am going through kind of a phase, you may have noticed, babies, butterflies, circles, stitching and flowers. Even the layout of my cards has been pretty similar recently, but I guess while it is working for me I wont mess around with it too much. I have used heaps of glimmermist and glitter all over this card but unfortunately it has not shown up in the photo AT ALL!!! soooo frustrating.
I made an easel card, the first one in ages! I seriously can't remember the last time I made one and i used to make them all the time :) also, did ya notice, no kraft! I'm not sure how that happened, bahahaha!!
So, thats my card, I had better go and make dinner, the locals get very unpleasant when they are hungry :)
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
A spoon full of sugar - Anything goes
Paperplay Challenges - Sparkles galore
Simon says stamp - Sparkle and shine

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow what a super pretty card!!!! I love the flowers and the butterflies are fabulous!!!!

Faye said...

Wow, what a fab creation. Love your take on our In the Garden theme. Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake this week. x

Poppit said...

wow - beautiful butterflies! Thanks for joining us for this week's Cupcake Challenge. x

* Üla * said...

This is a beautiful and sweet card, Fran. I love your lovely image and fab details. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly Challenge.
hugs Ula

Sara I. said...

Love how she looks like she's resting on the roses! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week and good luck!
~hugs
Sara, Guest Cupcake

Unknown said...

Why stop making a good thing?
I think we should keep a boy and a girl of these beautiful baby cards in stock permanently if you are happy to make them. Will buy cards this week. They are gorgeous!
Alicia xx

Kylie said...

Such a beautiful card Fran. Wow, you are so in 'baby' mode at the moment. Got something to share??? lol.

Hugs, Kylie ox

Tara Godfrey said...

WOW! Simply stunning, Fan! Love Baby Tilda and you coloured her so beautifully! The butterflies are gorgeous too! Just adore everything about this gorgeous card, hun! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
Hugs,t

Janine - Ellabella said...

Cute and colorful card!! The image is so sweet and that layout too:-)

Lisa said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids Challenge!

Muckyfingers said...

Absolutely beautiful!
Thanks for playing along with Paperplay this week :)
Love from Annette xXx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our sparkle galore challenge.
Apologies for having to copy and paste today I thought it would be better than not leaving comments, I'm in a lot of pain with my shoulder and it hurts to type
hugs Mandy xx

Jilly said...

Natural colourful things, which you included in your cards like butterflies, flowers, pearls and a baby is excellent. You are such a very talented to paper cutting work.
gifts for boys