Monday, May 30, 2011

Introducing Gangsta Luca...

Woo Hoo, are you loving our perfect matches? :) Today we are revealing Lil Lad Gangsta Luca... a perfect match with our Lil Fashionette 20's Evie! I have coloured the happy couple with copics (my first black and white image with copics and I am pretty happy with how it came out) and have used one of my much neglected embossing folders. The papers are bits and pieces from my stash. Not much else to say, I kept the card pretty plain as the image was large-ish and I wanted the focus to remain on it.
Make sure you head on over to Tickled Pink Stamps tomorrow for our release day blog hop!!

1 comment:

Craftdee said...

What a fantastic vintage feel this card has...that Textile folder is the clincher, aren't you glad you dragged it out? Lol. Dee BTW, fab job on the B&W... I find that SO hard!