Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Release day at TPS!!

Today is release day for out Lil' Christmas range and sentiment set at Tickled Pink Stamps.
I just thought I would pop a little project up that I whipped up the other day using sentiments from the sentiment set. I have used the magnolia tag die and large spellbinders tag die, inked the edges with distress ink and a little gold ink and then finished them with a ribbon (some I left ivory, others I coloured with distress inks) I think these would be fabulous as gift tags or added to cards or other craft projects... I have not decided what yet :)

2 comments:

Kylie said...

What a beautiful idea Fran! May have to pinch it! lol.
Hope you're well.

Hugs, xo

Jilly said...

The colors in the material is great selection. I just made tags for the first time from your idea. And it is in ending stage. It looks great, working with the ribbon is superb.
promotional products