Sunday, July 10, 2011

Introducing Lil' Little Luca

... phew, that's a bit of as mouthful, try saying that 3 times fast... Lil' Little Luca, Lil' Little... 

Hehehe, back to the point, I would love for you all to meet Luca, isn't he adorable, don't you just want to pinch his cheeks (I do that all the time to my boys, the have delicious little chubby cheeks, oops, I'm getting off topic again *blushes*)
I have been feeling a bit lacking with my mojo lately, I will blame my stoopid cold, lol, so anyways, I thought I would do something a little bit different and sexy up a chocolate bar (hmmm, lets pretend that it is possible to make chocolate MORE sexy and continue...) I thought it would make a cute little thank you gift, especially with this awesome sentiment, also coming soon to a TPS near you, it was kind of what gave me the idea, that and the fact I was munching my way through a block of chocolate at the time... 
 And here is the sleeve slid down a little to allow access to the chocolaty goodness within (well, there would be if I did not polish off the block while I was finishing this) *oops* but that's ok because I can just slip it off and put it on a fresh one.

No comments: