Friday, April 16, 2010

Anya Ink

TGIF. Did someone say Pink and Sparkly... yep, they did, it's the challenge over at Anya Ink! I mush have been a bit psychic (I know what you are all thinking and I did spell that right, it's not meant to be psycho!) as my last card for Anya Ink was pretty damn pink and sparkly too! I even used the same image, I am absolutely in love with these creepy cakes (and I probably say that every time I use them, lol) and I got a new butterfly punch so I had to use her to match :)
I also got some kraft card stock in the mail the other day and this was the first card I got to use it on, I can see I will be using a lot more of this in the near future! So... the papers are Heidi Grace, from my stash, the punch is MS, I have inked the edges and then Kindy Glitzed the heck out of them as well as the edges of my DP and the image in places (not that it shows up in the photo!!) The sentiment is an old Stampin' Up one, stamped in brown as I sort of wanted it to blend with the paper a bit and I thought black would make it stand out too much, and then I glittered it. So thats it really, make sure you check out the rest of the DT's fabulous work here, and enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

Emma said...

She is sooo adorable Fran. I love your coloring and those MS butterflies are just divine!

Unknown said...

Hi Fran, Love your card and creepy cake is sooo cute, I'm a big fan of the Kraft cardstock too, It just goes with everything doesn't it?
Hugs
Karen
xxxx

Claudia said...

Fran, your card is so beautiful! Those butterflies are stunning; think I have something new to add to my wishlist.

I♥TGF!

Claudia
Anya Ink-DT

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!! Love the image, love the papers LOVE the butterflies....oh and I LOVE kraft its all I use lol.
You do amazing work with these creepys I can see why u love using them.
Gorgeous work! cant wait to meet up with you!
Kristy xx

Julie said...

Great card stunning with all the pink is the butterflies a punch they look amazing.