Sunday, February 28, 2010

Anya Ink

It's Anya Ink time, an this weeks challenge is 'Anything but a card'. I normally love coming up with and constructing little projects for no particular reason and I have ideas rattling around in my head when I see particular stamps, but as soon as someone sets anything but a card as a challenge I go blank, it's soooo very frustrating. So for this challenge I have made one of my favourites, a mini pizza box, you can find the tutorial HERE. I decided to make it a bit different and I cut a window in the top of the box and used acetate, so now you get a sneak peak at the contents. These little boxes are perfect for chocolates of small gift or thank you cards, even as a gift box for coasters, it would be fabulous if you stamped up a set and made a box to match!


Be sure to stop by the Anya Ink blog and see the DT's amazing work!


3 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

This is so cute. I love the colours you used. Edward rocks. Great inspiration.
mwah
Trace

Debbie Pamment said...

Such a stunning little box - the colours and image you've chosen - fabulous - all finished off with those marvellous flowers - who wouldn't want this - especially if it was full of chocolate - LOL
xXx

Sammi said...

Great box... might have to try one of these!
Sammi
xxx